So, I’m back! I’m exhausted, a little dizzy, and not exactly sure if the letters I am currently typing are even forming legitimate words. But I’m semi-excited to be back from the most enlightening trip of my life… my own Eat, Pray, Love. Yes I did watch that movie earlier today and yes I am back from Bali.
Although the trip started a little rocky after our Airbnb booking didn’t turn out to be exactly as what we expected (don’t even want to get into it), our honeymoon was rescued thanks to the most gorgeous resort in Nusa Dua… Sofitel.
This resort is so incredible. From the most genuinely kind and giving staff, to the most immaculate suite ever! When we arrived we were welcomed into a beautiful honeymoon suite, equipped with a living room, huge bedroom, kitchen, gallery bathroom and a garden (with a po0l) bigger than mine at home! Every single thing was just…. ugghhh… stunning! It was the definition of luxury.
Sofitel Nusa Dua welcomes everyone, they are completely accepting of children (they even have their own club, fun filled pool and nanny services) and also offer adult only cocktail time in their club lounge. Enjoy one of their many gorgeous restaurants, or party the night away at Nikki Beach, there is so much to do!
Our tips for your stay:
- Get the Club Millesime pass this includes: Use of the library, private pool, and games. Also, a la carte or buffet breakfast, high tea at lunch, and unlimited drinks and tapas for cocktail hour.
- Book a pool side dinner at Cut Catch Cucina restaurant, their risotto is delish.
- Get a massage, we tried the couples Balinese message, it completely clears your mind, body and soul.
- Enjoy a lounge chair at Nikki Beach (costs around $10 US per chair), it includes a mojito.
- Book a scooter through hotel concierge, costs around $10 US for the day.
- Book an in room bath. There is a wide selection and are all about $15 US. We opted for the chocolate bath, because when do you ever get to take a chocolate bath?! It was incredibly relaxing and rejuvenating.
Follow me on Instagram
P.S. Follow along with me everyday via SnapChat. My username is: Filzer