The snow is falling, keeping me captured inside the warmth of my home. I mean it’s lovely to have the excuse to wear pj’s and no makeup… but let’s face it, staying in all day can be rather boring.
I have spent the entire day trying to keep myself entertained. UGH! So I thought I would devise a ‘what to do when your stuck inside, because it’s snowing a lot’ things to do list. So here it is:
- Clean – Ugh! No thanks, but it kinda has to be here.
- Write – Get creative, write a blog post maybe.
- Makeup – Re-create your fav YouTube makeup videos.
- Read – Snuggle up under a blanket and read a lovely book.
- Cook – Head over to buzzfeed and follow one of those awesome recipes.
- Social Media – Play around with your fav apps… Snapchat filters are rather fun.
- Movies – Binge watch your fav movies and TV shows. I have just finished The Crown on Netflix.
- Call – Have a chat with a close friend on the phone… they are probably just as bored as you.
- Shop – Online shopping is always a fun thing to do when you can’t physically get to the mall.
- Bath – Take a warm bubble bath, to keep you toasty.
So if, like me you are trapped inside your home… or if you are just f*cking it and taking the day off work, I hope some of these things will keep you entertained.
Use the coupon code PLAYINGWITHAPPAREL to receive 20% off your entire order!! Including custom work!!
Follow me on Instagram
P.S. Follow along with me everyday via SnapChat. My username is: Filzer