I have been back home for a couple of days now and am already thinking about booking my ticket back to Bali. GET ME OUTTA THIS PLACE! I have never been anywhere so beautiful, so full of culture and spirit. I have told pretty much everyone I know that they must add Bali to their travel list and see it for themselves. I can’t stop thinking about its lush lands, and gracious people. I think the only way to get over my love affair with Bali is to talk about it, so here are my top must do’s/see in BALI! Also bonus tip, get yourself a GoPro available at BestBuy…. they are bloody fabulous to capture videos and photos especially on a trip like this. I recommend the Hero5 for it’s 4k capability and LCD screen.
- Go to Munduk Waterfall – There are barely any tourists, meaning you have this gorgeous landmark to yourself.
- Eat breakfast at Crumbs & Coaster – Hidden on the back streets of Kuta, this place is a perfect spot for some fresh juice and pancakes.
- Explore the shopping streets of Seminyak – Seminyak is the boutique capital, there are hundreds of shops to crave your shopping addiction.
- Take pictures at Lake Budugul lookout – Housing the most spectacular view, your images will belong in shiny pages of some travel magazine.
- Get brunch at Cafe Organic – Located in Seminyak, this is the hot brunch spot. Enjoy one of their many smoothie bowls or a delicious avocado toast.
- Head to Beachwalk Mall – In the sweltering Kuta heat this A/C infused mall is salvation. With hundreds of shops to help you cool down (or heat back up, depending on how much you spend).
- Play on Padang Padang Beach – Famous for being featured in Julia Robert’s Hollywood hit ‘Eat, Pray, Love’, this gorgeous beach offers some of the most EPIC waves that are sure to give you a day of fun filled…fun.
- Try some traditional eats at Warung Bebek Resto – Located in Ubud this family owned reso is the reason why you came to Bali. Enjoy some delicious traditional eats while gazing across lush rice fields.
- Enjoy some tax free shopping at DFS Mall – On your way to Nusa Dua stop by DFS to shop till you drop, they offer brands like Gucci, Celine, Ferragamo and much more all tax free!
- Watch a spectacular sunset at Uluwatu Temple – Probably the most incredible sight to see. Located at the cliff edge stands one of the most famous Balinese Temples. Immerse yourself in the culture by donning a sarong and watching a traditional fire dance at sunset.
- BumBu Bali – Enjoy more traditional dishes at Bumbu Bali Nusa Dua, with so many options you are sure to find a new fav dish.
- Rent a scooter – Join the locals and enjoy the wind in your hair as you nip round the narrow streets of Bali.
- Feed a monkey – You don’t need to go to the daunting ‘Monkey Temple’ to feed a primate, there are many calmer monkeys wandering the streets of the mountains. You can stop off on the side of the road and feed them, they love peanuts!
- Drink, eat and be merry at La Plancha – Situated directly on the beach in Seminyak, this place is ‘The Place’ to be for an evening sunset. Join hundreds as they lounge around on bean bags, enjoying delicious treats while watching a magical sunset.
- Get lost in the forest – Head up to the mountains and trek through one of the many forests, explore all that nature has to offer.
- Party until sunrise in Kuta – Probably the party capital of Bali, this place offers a wide variety of clubs to dance the night away.
- Try POOP coffee – Bali is famous for their ‘poop’ coffee or more traditionally known as Luwak coffee. One of the most expensive coffee’s in the world can be sampled for free in the mountains of Ubud.
- Watch a ceremony – Bali is a very religious and spiritual place and everyday there is some sort of ceremony, take the time to watch a ceremony from the sidelines. They are beautiful.
- Have a romantic dinner at Jimbaran Beach Restaurant – Listen to the crashing waves while looking into your loved one/ones eyes.
- Hire a driver – The best way to see Bali is by being in the car of a knowledgeable driver. Putu is a fabulous driver with great warmth for his Country, he will introduce you to some fabulous people and show you things that most tourist won’t see. He can be contacted at: email@example.com
SHOP MY LOOK (Click the item)
Follow me on Instagram
P.S. Follow along with me everyday via SnapChat. My username is: Filzer