I woke up today to SHOCK HORROR! Christmas is only 9 days away and I am yet to get the hubby a gift!! ¡Ay no!
There is a reason to why I am dragging my feet with his gift. HE IS SO GOSH DARN ANNOYING TO SHOP FOR! Every year I ask him, “hey baby, what would you like for Christmas?” to which he replies “Uh nothing babe, don’t worry”. UGH! WHY?! He always asks for nothing… but gosh forbid I get him nothing. That won’t go down well! #UghMen
But then I got ta thinking, I am probably not the ONLY one in this boat. Everyone has one annoying man folk in their life, so I thought I would help you out while I shop and give you some manly gift giving ideas.
- My man loves his socks. Socks are actually a great accessory, the bolder the better.
- Most men love a good drink after a long day. But why not create your own special cocktail at home!
- It’s getting cold, so why not buy your fashionista male a lovely classic coat.
- Books are always a perfect gift. But if you don’t know what they like to read… a gift card to his fav bookstore is also a great idea.
- Looking for something on the luxury end? A wallet or a card holder is the perfect way to do this without breaking the bank too much. Don’t forget to put money in it, otherwise it’s bad luck.
- I think ‘smelly’s’ are the classic gift, so why not keep the tradition going.
- For your camera loving man, get him a GoPro. It’s a win win as you will get some amazing videos and images while he is happy to take them.
- Baby it’s cold outside. So snuggle up with this gorgeous pair of slippers I just got you!
- For that active man in your life, why not get him a FitBit. It also doubles as a pretty rad arm candy accessory.
- My man likes everything engraved. Engraved flasks are a lovely gift… a personal keepsake.
I hope some of these gift ideas come in use. MERRY CHRISTMAS SUGARS.
Use the coupon code PLAYINGWITHAPPAREL to receive 20% off your entire order!! Including custom work!!
Follow me on Instagram
P.S. Follow along with me everyday via SnapChat. My username is: Filzer